Reporting Support Analyst
Job no: 750431
Business unit: Technology and Operations
Position location: VIC, Docklands, 700 Bourke St
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - VIC Metro
You and your new role:
As a Reporting Support Analyst, you will be responsible for reporting support for Credit Risk primarily focused on incident and problem management, supporting Credit Risk deep dives and data queries, and SME knowledge of reporting tools within NAB - Enterprise.
Further responsibilities include:
- Reporting support for key stakeholders (e.g. Risk and Treasury) for regular reporting
- Incident and problem management as well adherence to SLAs
- Respond to internal and external data queries and requests
- Support disaster recovery activities
- Undertaking impact assessments to identify impact of upstream changes to reports as needed
This role will see you act as a SME on reporting tools for Credit Risk so you will need to be across legacy tools but demonstrate a passion for new and emerging technologies and support techniques as we continue on our journey of transformation.
Your skills and experience:
You will be an experienced analyst with a with proven track record in business and functional support, with strong technical skills including SQL.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Expert level knowledge of existing reporting tools including OBIEE, transitioning to cloud based strategic assets including AWS, Power BI and Thoughtspot
- The ability to trouble shoot, and proven experience with incident management
- Understanding of SQL methods to undertake investigations
- The ability to execute with speed and accuracy
Previous experience in banking as well as an understanding of Credit Risk would be highly beneficial.
Your new team
We know that life’s about more than money. That’s why we’re so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend Back to search results
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time