Commercial Manager - Erskine Park, NSW
Full time, Finance
About the position
Our FMCG Team is seeking a Commercial Manager to support and develop the Linfox commercial processes. This person will be required to assist all levels of portfolio management including business case analysis for tenders, due diligence, project evaluations, key improvement projects and financial implementations.
The position demands high attention to detail, excellent organisational and analytic skills and the ability to meet defined reporting requirements and strict deadlines. You will be involved in developing business improvement strategies and ensuring the integrity of accounting, budgeting and forecasting within the portfolio. You will develop good relationships with Site Managers and Operational staff to better assist them in the commercial management of their business and integrity of financial results. You will develop relationships and work closely with FMCG commercial and financial team.
Reporting to the FMCG Group Manager – Healthcare and Fulfilment, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Business case and tender preparation using Linfox CAM and preparation of papers to support proposal
- Business analysis, benchmarking and KPI reviews;
- Lead budget and forecast processes for the portfolio (including analysis and presentation packs);
- Work with Operations staff to develop innovate cost effective improvement strategies that will drive costs out of the business;
- Liaise with Site/ National Managers to maintain a good understanding of the sites’ activities and performance ;
- Development of business performance measures and reporting where required;
- Assist with the analysis and commentary of performance on weekly basis;
- Assist operational management with financial support including process audits, oversight of Portfolio Accounts Receivable;
- Resolution of financial issues relating to sites and FMCG management;
- Monitor and execute commercial clauses within customer contracts. That is, rate reviews, rise and fall and incentive margin calculations.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Member of CA or CPA;
- 6-8 years’ experience in a finance or commercially-oriented line role;
- Very strong business analysis skills;
- Experience in leading budget and forecast processes;
- Solid commercial and accounting skills and excellent systems knowledge including Excel (SAP would be an advantage);
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate at all levels with a high degree of professionalism both verbally and written;
- Have a “can do” work ethic and will be required to embrace the Linfox work values of Loyalty, Integrity Fairness and Trust.
This role will offer you a large focus on career and personal development through a supportive leadership team. If you are seeking an opportunity to further develop your career with within a challenging yet rewarding environment then this is the role for you!
If you have any further questions about this role please feel contact the Linfox Recruitment team on 1300 227 337 for a confidential conversation.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
Linfox encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
“Come and be part of Linfox”
Back to search results Apply now