Full Time MC - Triple Road Train Drivers
Casual, Full time, Driver
Linfox is truly a global leader in sophisticated supply chain solutions, with specialisations within Warehousing, Distribution, and Transport & Logistics. We have strong foot holds in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), Resources & Industrial, Retail, Linehaul and now Defence Logistics.
We service many top tier companies and government organisations across 10 countries within Asia Pacific, with more than 19, 200 people employed, nearly 5, 000 vehicles. Linfox has doubled in size since 2003 and are committed to continual growth, read below what we can offer you.
We are seeking expression of interest for Road Train Drivers (MC Licenced) with extensive general and ugly freight, working knowledge of Chain of responsibility and load restraint exposure to join our Resource & Industrial team in Hazelmere, WA. Reporting directly to the Fleet Schedules & Transport Manager of Resource & Industrial Business unit, you will also be building external relationships with the clients and Linfox internal staff.
We are seeking MC Drivers with extensive general and ugly freight, working knowledge of Chain of responsibility and load restraint exposure to join our Resource & Industrial team in Hazelmere, WA. Reporting directly to the Fleet Schedules & Transport Manager of Resource & Industrial Business unit, you will also be building external relationships with the clients and Linfox internal staff.
You duties will include:
- Transportation of general and ugly freight to North West of Western Australia.
- Operating double and triple road train configurations.
- Daily Prestart checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Restraining loads using chains, ratchet chains and straps.
- Managing fatigue on each journey and calling into our control room to confirm breaks.
- Completing con notes/run sheets and ensuring you collect all the critical documents.
- Develop good relationships with mine site stakeholders and our regional Linfox sites.
- Complying with the Linfox uncoupling trailers and tug test produces.
- Achieving the Linfox and customer safety goals in direct areas of responsibility and adhering to all relevant WH&S legislative, policy and procedural requirements.
To be considered for these roles you must have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience operating double and triple road train configurations.
- Proficiency in all aspects of truck operations from single trailer combination through to triple road trains.
- Extensive experience of the Pilbara & WA regional area.
- Good understanding of load restraint and previously used chains, ratchet chains and straps.
- Possess a MC Licence & Dangerous Goods licence (DG) is essential.
- High customer service skills, good communication, written and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Chain of Responsibility and road transport legislation.
- Excellent hourly rate
- Ongoing training and development.
- Great team environment and safety culture.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
If the above sounds of interest please hit "apply now" and send in an application to the Linfox Recruitment Team.
Linfox encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
"Come and be part of Linfox. We lead the way in safety, training and innovation and offer a range of job opportunities and long term career growth."
Back to search results Apply now