Heavy Diesel Mechanic
Full time, Mechanic
Linfox Logistics is divided into industry sectors, each dedicated to specialised supply chain solutions, including warehousing, distribution centre management, transport and logistics for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Retail, Industrial and Linehaul operations.
Today the massive Linfox Logistics business operates more than 3.8 million square metres of warehousing and nearly 5,000 vehicles across 10 countries. More than 19,200 people deliver sophisticated supply chain services to a wide range of leading business names.
We are currently seeking experienced Highway Transport Diesel Mechanics for our workshop located in the Hazelmere area, WA. This position is a full time permanent role, reporting directly to the WA State Service Manager
The key responsibilities are:
- Service, Repairs and Maintenance a variety to Fleet, Road Train trailers and dollies.
- Identify, Diagnose, Repair and manage vehicle faults
- Assist with maintaining Vehicle Files
- Performing your duties whilst adhering to Linfox OH&S requirements and values
In order to be successful, you will have the following skills, experience or licenses:
Minimum 3 - 4 years industry experience post apprenticeship
- Experience in a heavy road transport service and repair environment
- Heavy Diesel Trade Certificate – preferably Road Transport
- A current HR or MR License (Desirable)
- Excellent time management
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Available to do overtime on Saturdays and afternoon shifts.
- Shift loading on afternoon shifts
- Work/life balance
- Stability and good work
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To be considered for one of these positions please forward your resume by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Linfox encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
"Come and be part of Linfox. We lead the way in safety, training and innovation and offer a range of job opportunities and long term career growth."
Back to search results Apply now