Transport Load Planner - Chullora, NSW
Full time, Site Manager/Supervisor
- Brand new contract – chance to make your mark!
- Challenging and rewarding roles
- Monday to Friday day shift positions
You will have the support of administrators, cross dock teams and transport allocators to ensure that we receive and despatch ambient pallets in a safe and efficient manner to ensure Linfox continue this great relationship with our customer.
Your day to day responsibilities can include
- Daily building of full load plans through EXCEL in accordance with changing requirements from our customer and their suppliers
- Liaising with the transport allocator and cross dock teams to ensure suitable assets are arranged and goods are despatched in a safe and efficient manner
- Proactive planning and problem solving of issues including volume changes, fleet challenges, staff shortages and any other issues that arise in a typical transport environment
- Building strong relationships with internal and external carriers and service providers to ensure we work towards a common goal
- Using an understanding of costs, service, geographical mapping to build effective plans
- Proactive and honest communication with our customer to ensure a solid foundation is built from the beginning
To be successful you will have:
- A solid safety focus with a basic understanding of vehicle compliance and willingness to learn more
- Previous experience in a load planning, allocating or transport operations environment
- Strong understanding of excel as well as openness towards innovation
- Excellent communication skills and a focus on customer experience
- Adaptability to changing demands and pressures and to cope when things don’t go according to plan
- Ability to work as a strong team and be open to cross training to learn other roles
- Demonstrated understanding of managing priorities in the workplace
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test. Flexibility to rotate AM start times from early to mid morning is essential.
Linfox encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
“Come and be part of Linfox”
Back to search results Apply now