Service Advisor (Trade Qualified)
Full time, Mechanic
Linfox Logistics is divided into industry sectors, each dedicated to specialised supply chain solutions, including warehousing, distribution centre management, transport and logistics for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Retail, Industrial and Linehaul operations.
Today the massive Linfox Logistics business operates more than 3.8 million square metres of warehousing and nearly 5,000 vehicles across 10 countries. More than 19,200 people deliver sophisticated supply chain services to a wide range of leading business names.
Linfox are currently looking for an experienced Service Advisor for our WA Service centre. This position would report to our WA Workshop Manager. This role will see you liaise with internal and external customers, suppliers and vendors to ensure that all fleet is scheduled and serviced on a regular basis and provide advice on scheduling for minor and major repairs of our entire fleet across the state of WA.
Service Advisor key responsibilities:
- Driving the Linfox Safety Standards at all times, and ensuring that vision ZERO is a daily focus;
- Reviewing the service recall report and liaising with over 20 sites in WA to schedule vehicles for maintenance;
- Following up outstanding services and repairs and escalating issues in a prompt manner to avoid non-conformance;
- Liaising with external providers to ensure major repairs are completed in a timely manner;
- Recording service orders within our SAP data base accurately;
- Working with the parts team and workshop manager to ensure solid communication of upcoming services and repairs;
- Assisting senior management to maintain servicing of company vehicles;
- Adhering to all the Linfox WH&S and legislative requirements to establish and enforce administrative procedures and policies.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience post apprenticeship in a heavy road transport service and repair environment;
- Heavy Diesel Trade Certificate – preferably Road Transport;
- Possess a current C Class licence;
- customer services focus, excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively engage stakeholders on all levels;
- Intermediate level of computer literacy, particularly SAP and MS office suite;
- Strong Commitment and understanding of Work Health and Safety regulations.
- Permanent, full time position;
- Great onsite facilities;
- Offering career stability, training and development opportunities.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
If you would like to be part of Linfox and consider your skills and experience to be suitable for this position, please apply now by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Linfox encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
"Come and be part of Linfox. We lead the way in safety, training and innovation and offer a range of job opportunities and long term career growth."
Back to search results Apply now