Full time, Distribution/Warehouse
Linfox is truly a global leader in sophisticated supply chain solutions, with specialisations within Warehousing, Distribution, and Transport & Logistics. We have strong foot holds in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), Resources & Industrial, Retail, Intermodal and Defence Logistics.
We service many top tier companies and government organisations across 10 countries within Asia Pacific, with more than 19, 200 people employed, nearly 5, 000 vehicles. Linfox has doubled in size since 2003 and are committed to continual growth, read below what we can offer you.
We are currently seeking experienced warehouse personnel for our Government & Defence contract at Robertson Barracks, Holtze NT. This position is permanent, full time which will involve the opportunity to work in unique environment, servicing the warehouse and distribution section.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out receipting, issuing and stock control of a range of products
- Operating 2.5 to 16 tonne forklift and high reach pickers on site
- Loading / unloading trucks
- Picking, Packing and dispatching according to customer requirements
- Operating various military vehicles we are required
- Working towards Government Defence contract KPI’s as agreed by Linfox.
- Follow all Linfox logistics Standard Operating Procedures
- Report all incidents and accidents in accordance with site operating policies
- Performing your duties whilst adhering to Linfox WH&S requirements and values
Successful applicants will possess:
- Previous defence warehouse and logistics experience highly desirable
- Current Forklift (LF) license
- Possess HR or MR License (Desirable)
- High level of computer literacy, particularly MILIS, DTS ,CVS and MS office suite
- High customer services focus, excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively engage stakeholders on all levels.
To be considered for one of these positions please forward your resume by clicking the 'now Apply' button.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
Applicants will require eligibility to obtain a minimum level of baseline security clearance as determined by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA), which may include ability to obtain Australian citizenship. Maintenance of this level of clearance at all times during employment in this position is an inherent requirement of the role.
Linfox encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
"Come and be part of Linfox. We lead the way in safety, training and innovation and offer a range of job opportunities and long term career growth."
Back to search results Apply now