Logistics Engineer - Erskine Park, NSW
Full time, Business Development, Distribution/Warehouse, Management, Business Analytics/Research, Continuous Improvement
About the position
Linfox is Australia's largest privately owned logistics company, rapidly expanding throughout Asia and New Zealand. We employ more than 23,000 people in 11 countries. At Linfox, the safety of our people, customers and the communities in which we operate is our number one priority.
You will have the ability to meet defined process requirements and strict deadlines. This position is responsible for the development of complex logistics solutions for new and existing business. Business intelligence, continuous improvement, the reporting & IT capability for the FMCG business unit will also form part of your remit.
Reporting to the Operational Development Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Conceptualise logistics strategy, process flows, technology applications, alternative designs and methodologies to develop and create the optimal supply chain solution
- Engage with customers, internal stakeholders and suppliers to understand their supply chain requirements
- Work collaboratively with the FMCG team to develop customer oriented supply chain solutions
- Conduct in-depth process mapping, data analysis and interpretation supported by sound validation techniques
- Develop Operating solution in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Translate the Operating solution into the Linfox Cost Model & supporting documents
- Evaluate proposals from both a commercial and customer service perspective.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications with a focus on Supply Chain Management, Business or similar
- Advanced skills in Microsoft suite of applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Minimum 3 years’ operational experience
- Very strong business analysis skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate at all levels with a high degree of professionalism
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
Linfox encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
“Come and be part of Linfox”
Back to search results Apply now