QLD State Service Manager
Full time, Mechanic, Management, Fleet Management
Linfox is Australia’s largest privately owned logistics company that is rapidly expanding throughout Asia and New Zealand.
Today, we have more than 23,000 people in 10 countries working across five industry sectors operating more than 3.8 million square metres of warehousing and nearly 5,000 vehicles.
Wherever we operate in the world, the Linfox team shares a common vision to deliver service excellence which we are well renowned for.
Our Fleet & Maintenance division are currently looking for a customer and safety focused QLD State Service Manager for our Service Centre in Willawong, QLD. Position will report into the National Operation Manager.
This is a key position to ensure we develop and implements strategies, policies and procedures in regards to most economical and efficient fleet equipment solution, which will satisfy the operational needs for Linfox and customers within Queensland region and for optimizing equipment use through its life.
QLD State Service Manager Key Responsibilities are:
- Driving the Linfox Safety Standards at all times, and ensuring that vision ZERO is a daily focus;
- Ensuring that the Linfox LIFT Values are part of the operational culture and all decisions and actions;
- Overseeing day to day management of QLD Service centre ensuring repairs and maintenance of the Linfox equipment is conducted in accordance with the Fleet policy;
- Build and foster a successful relationship with our internal and external customers through constant communication and providing prompt commercial responses to customer issues;
- Responsible for the financial performance of QLD Service Centre
- Manage productivity of your team making all staff members are accountable against set site performance KPIs;
- Ensure adequate technical training, coaching and mentoring has been provided for all team members reporting to this position and development a succession plans for the management team;
- Demonstrate a commitment to WHS through formal participating in hazard identification, risk assessment, workplace inspections, toolbox meetings and weekly and monthly safety reporting.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a heavy vehicle workshop supervisor or manager position;
- Ability to demonstrate heavy vehicle equipment knowledge and experience;
- Possess a Heavy Diesel Trade Certificate and Tertiary qualifications highly desirable preferably in business or logistics;
- Possess strong strategic planning, reporting, data analysis and analytical skills;
- Management of departmental P&L budgets and finance systems;
- Desire to challenge existing processes and procedures to drive operation improvements;
- Extensive exposure in implementing and manage site safety operations, incident investigations and actions;
- High customer services focus, excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively engage stakeholders on all levels;
- High level of computer literacy, particularly in SAP and MS office suite.
- Permanent, full time position;
- Safety First Culture;
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
If you would like to be part of Linfox and consider your skills and experience to be suitable for this position, please apply now by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Linfox encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
"Come and be part of Linfox. We lead the way in safety, training and innovation and offer a range of job opportunities and long term career growth."
Back to search results Apply now