Workshop Trade Assistant
Full time, Mechanic
Linfox is Australia's largest privately owned logistics company that is rapidly expanding throughout Asia and New Zealand.
Today, we have more than 23,000 people in 10 countries working across five industry sectors operating more than 3.8 million square metres of warehousing and nearly 5,000 vehicles.
Wherever we operate in the world, the Linfox team shares a common vision to deliver service excellence which we are well renowned for.
The Fleet & Maintenance division is currently seeking a "hands on" and experienced Trades Assistant to join our dedicated team working at our Service Centre based at Laverton. Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will responsible to assist with the presentation and maintenance of trucks, trailers and light vehicles in accordance with Linfox Fleet Policy requirements.
Responsibilities of this role include (but not limited to):
- Ability to work in a Safe and timely manner
- Service, Repairs and Maintenance to Fleet & Equipment
- Ensure accurate information with documentation and record keeping
- General duties as required
To be eligible to apply for the above position, you will have:
- A positive attitude and commitment towards Safety
- Commitment to customer service
- Your own reliable transport
- The ability to work in a team environment
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
Linfox encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Back to search results Apply now