Full time, Distribution/Warehouse
- Permanent Role
- Western Suburbs
- Multiple roles available
Linfox is seeking experienced Warehouse Operators to join our team at Truganina. To be successful in this role, you will possess a strong focus on safety and customer service. This role will require you to work within a fast-paced warehousing and distribution environment.
Warehouse Operators with the ability to manage a variety of warehousing tasks will be well regarded
- · Display a commitment to the Linfox Safety Standards and values
- · Exposure to automated picking systems
- · Picking to order within a fulfilment centre
- · Warehouse Management System Experience
- · Understanding of RF scanning systems.
- · Inventory control function knowledge such as returns, credits, reconciliation
- · Forklift license (preferable not essential)
- · Experience in a large Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment
This role will offer you the chance to work in a friendly and fast-paced environment and will provide you with ongoing development opportunities.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include a full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
Linfox encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander Australians.
"Come and be part of Linfox”
Back to search results Apply now