Symbion Pty Ltd has built its business delivering good health and wellbeing in the community through the distribution of pharmaceutical products and provision of quality retail services. With a strong customer focus and retail brands like Terry White Chemmart® and HealthSave®, the business continues to expand, creating diverse opportunities. Adding your skills and values to our ongoing growth will put you at the heart of it all.
This role will form a part of the National Supply Chain team with a focus a delivering exceptional customer service and meeting business unit KPI’s. You will work closely with National and State Supply Chain Teams and relevant stakeholders to execute specific supply chain, inventory, merchandise and promotional queries, issues and opportunities.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting Regional managers with coordination of
- Identification of ranging concerns
- Inventory management and product maintenance
- Internal stock transfers
- Coded stock management, with focus on pickslot clearance
- Liaising with National Supply Chain team to communicate stock issues (low stocks or sales fluctuations)
- Executing National Procures, Charge Outs/Charge Throughs, with a focus on ethical procurement
- Building and Maintaining strong Supplier relationships
- Review of gross profit exception reports daily highlighting abnormal variations
- Pricing queries
- Coordinate promotional activity for our National Brands and any state based groups or promotions. This can include: reviewing of pricing, stock and coordinating keying of orders
- Assist in maintaining key accounts, turnovers, queries, orders, pricing and stock availability
- Coordinating pricing credits and queries, claims (pricing, revenue, freight), and margin reviews are required
- In addition to the above tasks, you will assist with hospital and ethical inventory management with a National focus, assisting the Regional managers with
- Excess and expiry management of ethical lines
- Management of substitutions
- Assisting hospitals and national supply chain with tender transition and stock management
- Working closely with National and local hospital teams to conducting regular ranging reviews of hospital core lines
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- 3+ years of work experience in ethical pharmaceuticals, S100s, substitutions and knowledge of PBS & CSO obligations preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with a strong commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company where you are valued, given the recognition you deserve and suitably rewarded for your hard work.
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please click the 'Apply Now' button below.