DoseAid is a leading supplier of dose administration aids for pharmacies and aged care facilities across Australia. Through state of the art packaging and inspection systems, DoseAid produces easy-to-use medication sachets within a highly regulated manufacturing environment. With DoseAid experiencing strong growth, it is looking to create a new role of Shift Supervisor at it Packaging facility in Mansfield. This role will play a key part in the organisation’s overall success.
In return DoseAid offers a dynamic work environment amongst a team of people focused on customer service. DoseAid offers a unique way of rewarding all their staff, with benefits and career opportunities that can only be provided by a larger professional organisation.
Shift Supervisor – Afternoon Shift
Some key duties & responsibilities in this role:
- Review manufacturing processes for efficiency, train and coordinate line workers in all aspects of production in order to allow flexibility in times of worker absences.
- Prioritise and coordinate production activities for designated teams in order to meet defined production schedules ensuring in full on time (IFOT) supply of quality product to the customer.
- Drive Continuous improvement in Productivity, Quality & Safety
(Ensuring Safety guidelines are followed).
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical, Nutraceuticals or FMCG operations will be highly valued.
- Lead and coach the team to achieve set outcomes and desired behaviours.
- Ensuring all GMP requirements are followed including tracking and monitoring GMP standards; accurately record data, inputs, quality and safety checks.
- Have strong manufacturing and production line leadership experience within cosmetic or pharmaceutical industry.
- Possess good working knowledge of the GMP principles.
- Excellent time management.
- Attention to detail.
- A willingness and ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work in a team and be a team player.
- Ability to multi-skill across other functions.
Be focused on delivering high standards of service and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday, 24 November 2017.