Are you a driven, passionate Marketing Coordinator ready to join a company that values initiative and development?
- Join a large and diverse healthcare and animal care organisation
- Opportunity to work in the corporate marketing and communications team
- Work on varied and interesting projects covering content creation, design, events and more.
EBOS Group is the largest and most diversified Australasian marketer, wholesaler and distributor of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical products. It is also a leading Australasian animal care products marketer and distributor.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator that’s ready to join a team that welcomes initiative, innovation and development.
Reporting to the Corporate Communications Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating internal and external communications including writing and editing intranet articles, staff newsletters, press releases and website content
- Assisting with creative design, development and production of marketing collateral
- Coordinating staff conferences and events
- Ensuring all communications material is kept current (website, LinkedIn, staff intranet)
- Planning and coordinating corporate sustainability program and events
- Adhoc marketing tasks and administration assistance as required
Skills and attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail (critical)
- Shows initiative
- At least 1 year professional experience and tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or a related discipline
- Energetic, positive and flexible
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Applications close Friday 19th of January 2018