Ventura Health is Australia’s leading multi-brand franchise pharmacy group. With over 80 Pharmacies in in brands such as Cincotta Discount Chemist, Mega Save Chemist, You Save Chemist, Max Value Pharmacy, Better Buy Pharmacy and My Medical Pharmacy, Ventura Health has become a resource centre for pharmacies, through the provision of quality health and wellbeing products and services.
A great opportunity exists for a Business Support Administrator to join the successful Ventura Health Operations Team based at the Rhodes Business Corporate Park.
How will I help?
- Reporting directly to the Business Support Analyst Team Leader
- Has attention to detail and keen to learn whilst sharing their own skills.
- Likes to play an active and supportive role in a small team.
- Good communicator with a pleasant phone manner.
- Ability to work within a changing environment.
- Support the administration of Ventura Health corporate office.
- Maintain product price and range management systems.
- Maintain system databases accurately and timely.
- Provide accurate, meaningful, timely and actionable reporting for franchisees and support office.
- Perform data analytics and insights for the support office.
- Advanced user of excel, able to use Macros, VLookups and complex formulas.
- Previous experience of Microsoft Power BI and stock management systems would be an advantage.
What Do I need?
- Previous experience in Data input and analysis.
- Experience in Power BI and General IT maintenance would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Proven organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Great problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to achieve results whilst working in a small team without close supervision.
- A willingness to learn and a positive work attitude.
- A pleasant phone manner and has good written communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Market competitive remuneration and a great range of benefits, you’ll also be offered free access to the onsite gym. You’ll keep learning to grow your experience and expertise backed by a fantastic team of people in a can-do, supportive structure.
What’s it like to Work There?
- You’ll join a small, vibrant and supportive. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate difference and love having a diverse and inclusive workplace.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company where you are valued, given the recognition you deserve and suitably rewarded for your hard work.
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please click the 'Apply Now' button below.