Service Desk Support Analyst
Job no.: 492628
Work type: Full time
The primary role of the Service Desk Support Analyst is to be the first point of contact to provide first and second level support for IT incidents and service requests for HPS staff and its clients whilst providing exceptional customer service.
EBOS Group is the largest and most diversified Australasian marketer, wholesaler and distributor of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical products. It is also a leading Australasian animal care products marketer and distributor.
With more than 2,500 employees in 42 locations across Australasia, EBOS Group is a major contributor to the healthcare of millions of people throughout the region and a leader in animal care.
Founded on a philosophy of growth and fresh thinking, EBOS Group strives for leadership in its business segments. By valuing its people and its partnerships, the Group is well positioned to expand further through a combination of acquisitions and organic development.
The Service Desk Support Analyst will be required to assist with BAU and project work and have an understanding on basic hardware and software technologies.
Support will be delivered by telephone support with the ability to remote control user's workstations. Interstate travel will be required for emergency maintenance work or project work as required.
Skills and experience:
- Have a minimum of 1 years' experience working in a Service Desk or Level 1 Support Role
- Ability to track and log incoming requests via a Service Desk Ticketing System
- Hands on experience in supporting various IT technologies including Active Directory, Citrix, SCCM, Microsoft Office, Mailbox Exchange, Print Management
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Seeks the best outcomes for the business and all customers
- Ability to work under pressure and meet firm deadlines
- High desire to self-educate with new technologies
- Ability to undertake travel
- Ability to manage multiple incidents or service requests at one time
- Must be able to work rotating shifts between 5:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Be available for rotating on call roster for after-hours support
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company where you are valued, given the recognition you deserve and suitably rewarded for your hard work.
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now