- Managing key technology and business projects to completion using establish methodologies.
- Balancing Group IT project management requirements with business and stakeholder objectives.
- Effectively managing projects from initiation, execution to closure including leading and coordinating business, 3rd party and IT stakeholders.
EBOS Group is the largest and most diversified Australasian marketer, wholesaler and distributor of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical products. It is also a leading Australasian animal care products marketer and distributor.
With more than 2,500 employees in 42 locations across Australasia, EBOS Group is a major contributor to the healthcare of millions of people throughout the region and a leader in animal care.
Founded on a philosophy of growth and fresh thinking, EBOS Group strives for leadership in its business segments. By valuing its people and its partnerships, the Group is well positioned to expand further through a combination of acquisitions and organic development.
Based at our Melbourne Head Office, and reporting into the Head of Projects, the Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple, and concurrent projects which support EBOS strategic plans. You will have the opportunity to play a role in the development of the PMO and work on a number of challenging and rewarding projects.
To be considered for this exciting role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven working experience in project management within the Information Technology sector.
- Previous end to end experience in ERP / WMS / Infrastructure projects would be advantageous.
- Solid technical background with understanding / experience in Project Methodologies, Software Development Lifecycle, Web Technologies and IT Infrastructure.
- Ability to work effectively with key stakeholders to manage expectations, investigate options and make recommendations
- Ability to plan, manage and lead project stakeholders to achieve project objectives
- Proven organisation skills and ability to manage competing deadlines for multiple projects within specific timeframes
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to remain focused on outputs and to adjust delivery mechanisms to meet deadlines and project needs.
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively negotiate and communicate specific issues where there are competing agendas and priorities.
- Proven business acumen and demonstrated ability to build business partnerships.
- Great attention to detail and highly self-motivated
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in the management of project meetings, including scheduling, minutes and action items.
- At least 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- A Project Management qualification would be advantageous.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company where you are valued, given the recognition you deserve and suitably rewarded for your hard work.
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please click the 'Apply Now' button below.