Clinical Education & Credentialing Manager
Job no.: 492776
Work type: Full Time
This position is responsible for the development, implementation and operation of a national clinical education and credentialing strategy for HPS employees
National Clinical Education and Credentialing Manager (Pharmacist) HPS/EBOS - Melbourne, Sydney or Adelaide
HPS is an EBOS Group business within its Institutional Health Care division, and is Australia’s leading pharmacy services provider to private hospitals nationwide. HPS is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced pharmacist for an exciting newly created role - National Clinical Education and Credentialing Manager.
- 70+ hospitals
- 50 pharmacies
- 600+ staff
- Across all states and territories
EBOS Group is the largest and most diversified Australasian marketer, wholesaler and distributor of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical products. It is also a leading Australasian animal care products marketer and distributor.
With more than 3,500 employees in 52 locations across Australasia, EBOS Group is a major contributor to the healthcare of millions of people throughout the region and a leader in animal care.
Founded on a philosophy of growth and fresh thinking, EBOS Group strives for leadership in its business segments. By valuing its people and its partnerships, the Group is well positioned to expand further through a combination of acquisitions and organic development.
About the role:
As a critical member of the HPS Pharmacy Practice Unit and reporting to the Director of Pharmacy Practice, the National Clinical Education and Credentialing Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation and operation of a national clinical education and credentialing strategy for HPS employees that supports and complies with; the Australian National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists, and the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHS). The successful applicant will be based in either Melbourne, Adelaide or Sydney.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain a national clinical education and credentialing program strategy & framework within a large and complex environment
- Develop, implement and maintain all necessary supporting policies, tools, services and records to deliver against the strategy and framework
- Manage, monitor and further develop the clinical education and credentialing system to reliably deliver targeted outcomes
- Develop and coordinate national pharmacist intern, pharmacist residency and advancing practice training
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy and AHPRA registration (essential)
- Professional regulation or clinical education experience (essential)
- Thorough understanding of relevant legislation, professional practice standards and national clinical education & credentialing frameworks (essential)
- Highly developed persuasive interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal (essential)
- Hospital pharmacy management experience (desirable)
- Strategic planning, implementation, policy & program development of clinical education & credentialing initiatives (desirable)
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company where you are valued, given the recognition you deserve and suitably rewarded for your hard work.
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
For more information please contact Alan Tuxford, Director of Pharmacy Practice on 0414 742 282.
Applications close COB Monday 3 February 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job
- An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance
- Maintain up-to-date vaccinations in accordance with client requirements and HPS policy
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now