- Progressive and developing role
- Career development opportunities
- 12 month Maternity Contract
EBOS Group is the largest and most diversified Australasian marketer, wholesaler and distributor of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical products. It is also a leading Australasian animal care products marketer and distributor.
With more than 3,500 employees in 50+ locations across Australasia, EBOS Group is a major contributor to the healthcare of millions of people throughout the region and a leader in animal care.
Founded on a philosophy of growth and fresh thinking, EBOS Group strives for leadership in its business segments. By valuing its people and its partnerships, the Group is well positioned to expand further through a combination of acquisitions and organic development.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage day to day queries from customers, suppliers and other areas of the business
- Assist in planning and executing a 12 month promotional program
- Manage coded, excess and expiry stocks to reduce financial risk
- Assist in category planning and review process utilising category management principles
- Assist in developing and implementing category planograms
Skills and experience:
- Retail pharmacy experience (highly regarded).
- High attention to detail accompanied by excellent communication, relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Excel & Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in dealing with key stakeholders both internally and externally
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company where you are valued, given the recognition you deserve and suitably rewarded for your hard work.
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please click the 'Apply Now' button below.