- Permanent Part Time Role (0.8 FTE)
- Based in Ashford, SA
- Supportive Team Environment
Customer Service Officer (Part-time)
HPS and its network of pharmacies is Australia’s leading pharmacy service provider and we are currently seeking a motivated and high calibre Customer Service Officer to join our team.
We are seeking a person who has worked in an environment where they have managed a high volume of calls. The focus is very much on quality of service, where customer service and issue resolution is completed in a professional and timely manner.
Based from our Corporate Office in Ashford and reporting to the Customer Service and Reporting Manager, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing a professional service to customers (typically patients) via email, phone and mail including investigating and resolving customer account queries and liaising with Pharmacies and Insurance companies as required
- Coordinating the follow up, collection and appropriate allocation of payments including monitoring customer account details for non-payments and other irregularities
- Performing reconciliation of accounts where required to ensure prompt settlement of accounts including generation and issue of statements
The successful applicant will have excellent communication and conflict resolution skills, combined with a bubbly (can-do) process improvement attitude. Previous experience within the healthcare sector and knowledge of Medicare, PBS and patient billing is advantageous but not essential.
Please forward your cover letter addressing the requirements of the role and your CV by clicking apply now and completing our online application form.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by a Human Resources team member.
- Only shortlisted candidates for interview will be contacted.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
- An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance