Lyppard Australia is one of the largest national Veterinary wholesale distribution companies in Australia with sales and distribution centres located throughought the country. Lyppard has built its reputation on customer service through fast, reliable and friendly service.
A position exists with Lyppard (a division of EBOS) – Marsden Park, NSW for a full time Storeperson Monday – Friday. The position involves picking/packing & distributing veterinary pharmaceutical products to veterinary clinics throughout New South Wales & the ACT.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, punctual, able to communicate well & work as part of a team. We are seeking an applicant looking for long term employment who has the right attitude & enthusiasm to be part of this successful business.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Excellent communication skills
· Basic computer skills
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Extreme accuracy
· Willingness to learn
· The position does involve physical work and lifting
Skills and experience:
· Manual handling
· Ability to learn quickly & follow direction
· Current Forklift Licence
· Current Drivers Licence with own Transport
· Police Check and Medical will be required for the successful applicant
· RF scanner experience
If you believe you have the necessary attributes and skills please forward your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com