HR Project Coordinator
Job no.: 492850
Work type: Full Time
A great opportunity to join our growing HR Projects & Systems team, and offer support to our greater ANZ HR team.
Generating more than $7 billion in revenue annually across its businesses and servicing thousands of customers across Australasia, EBOS Group is committed to building better communities through an unwavering commitment to the provision of high-quality healthcare and animal care products.
With more than 3,600 employees in 57 locations across Australasia, EBOS Group positively impacts the lives of millions of people and animals across the region, every day.
EBOS Group strives for leadership in its business segments and continues to pursue a robust strategic investment plan designed to strengthen its core business and target new opportunities that extend the Group’s capabilities and enables it to deliver more for its stakeholders.
EBOS Group is publicly listed on the New Zealand and Australian stock exchanges.
As the HR Projects Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems across the organisation. You will provide project management capability to ensure the professional delivery of HR projects & systems within a complex and dynamically changing work environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
Support HR Project & System Team
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives
- Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensure all project deadlines are met.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder feedback is managed to enable the most appropriate outcomes/solutions are achieved.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
Support HR Business Partners
- Generally assist HR Business Partners with activities related to the the employee life cycle including: recruitment, on boarding, training and development, performance management, terminations, disciplinary matters and redundancies,
- Account management of key HR IT Solutions (eg. Page Up)
- Prepare contracts of employment and various other employment letters as requested or to support the broader HR team when required.
- Assist in University & Experienced Recruiting as required.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR or related field.
- Project Management skills and experience, including advanced Microsoft skills or related project management tools
- Minimum of 2 years relevant HR work experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment demonstrating a flexible approach. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage multiple projects and stakeholders and effectively prioritise.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Experience with PageUp, Chris21, Qualtrics, Curo, PlanPro, PiiQ and Vision6 valued, but not required.
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and maintain confidentiality
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company where you are valued, given the recognition you deserve and suitably rewarded for your hard work.
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now