Operations Manager (Pharmacist)
HPS/EBOS – Melbourne
HPS is an EBOS Group business within its Institutional Health Care division, and is Australia’s leading pharmacy services provider to private hospitals nationwide. HPS is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced pharmacist for an Operations Manager role for the Victoria and Tasmania (Vic/Tas) region.
- 70+ hospitals
- 50 pharmacies
- 600+ staff
- Across all states and territories
EBOS Group is the largest and most diversified Australasian marketer, wholesaler and distributor of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical products. It is also a leading Australasian animal care products marketer and distributor.
With more than 3,500 employees in 52 locations across Australasia, EBOS Group is a major contributor to the healthcare of millions of people throughout the region and a leader in animal care.
Founded on a philosophy of growth and fresh thinking, EBOS Group strives for leadership in its business segments. By valuing its people and its partnerships, the Group is well positioned to expand further through a combination of acquisitions and organic development.
About the role:
Due to internal movement, an Operations Manager position has become available. This is a fulltime role on a one-year maximum term contract. As Operations Manager for the Vic/Tas region, reporting to the State Manager, you be responsible for leading and coordinating the activities of the region’s Pharmacy Managers and Pharmacists-in-Charge towards achieving financial budgets and targets whilst ensuring a high standard of daily operations that is consistent, efficient and sustainable.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide strong leadership to a dynamic team of Pharmacy Managers and Pharmacists-in-Charge
- Inspire, motivate and support staff in leading efficient operations and achieving business and financial objectives
- Build and maintain robust professional relationships with key stakeholders from within the company and from client hospitals
- Undertake critical business analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Lead and support staff when implementing, reviewing and maintaining standardised processes and procedures that are innovative and sustainable and promote high quality pharmacy services delivery
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy and valid AHPRA registration
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical thinking, judgement and the ability to develop appropriate solutions and decisions for complex challenges
- Proven experience in effectively leading, motivating and developing a team to achieve results
- Proven experience meeting key performance indicators and business objectives
- Ability to work autonomously with a ‘can do’ outlook and the ability to think outside the box
- Hospital pharmacy management experience (desired)
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company where you are valued, given the recognition you deserve and suitably rewarded for your hard work.
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
For more information on this role please contact Christie Lieu, Acting State Manager Vic/Tas on 0436 486 198 or via email on email@example.com
Applications close COB Friday 25 September 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job
- An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance
- Maintain up-to-date vaccinations in accordance with client requirements and HPS policy