Manager Market Policy & Regulatory Strategy
Permanent - Full-time, Management
Due to an internal promotion this role is now available. Autonomous role leading a small team. Located in Brisbane CBD.
About the Position
Lead a small team and drive market based policy and regulatory affairs for the Corporation. Develop strategies to deal with regulatory issues and influencing peak bodies, regulators and key stakeholders across a broad range of issues in the National Electricity Market, rail and water.
This role is available due to a recent internal promotion.
With a background or qualifications gained in Economics, Engineering, Business, Commerce or Law you will be able to solve complex and conflicting requirements. You will have a strong strategic vision and the ability to lead a team to ongoing and cohesive success.
Other requirements include:
- Previous experience in team management
- Ability to deal with diverse and complex issues – from policy to detailed technical standards
- High level understanding of regulatory & policy relating to the electricity and other commodity markets
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong strategic outlook
What’s in for You
- Key leadership role in a diverse energy company
- Opportunity to guide and support the energy market transition from within a respected market participant
- An opportunity to be part of a highly values-focussed organisation with a high degree of autonomy
- Flexible working hours to maintain work/life balance
- Stanwell is a proud WGEA Pay Equity Ambassador
How to Apply
Apply today with your CV and cover letter before 5pm 10 December 2019.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
All offers of employment will be subject to passing a pre-employment medical and or drug & alcohol screen.
Notice to Placement Agencies and External Recruiters:
If you are a placement agency or external recruiter, please do not submit resumes to Stanwell prior to having a signed staffing agency agreement with Stanwell. Stanwell is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by an agency other than its approved suppliers. Furthermore, any resumes received from a placement agency or external recruiter in absence of an agreement will be considered by Stanwell and may be forwarded to internal recruiters for their information.
Back to search results Apply now