Permanent - Full-time, Procurement, Supply & Warehousing
Reporting directly to the Procurement Portfolio Team Leader-Mining, this diverse role will work within the Mining Portfolio team
About the Position
Reporting directly to the Procurement Portfolio Team Leader-Mining, this diverse role will work within the Mining Portfolio team with a charter of delivering innovative commercial outcomes within a dynamic energy landscape.
- Managing key supplier relationships to ensure agreed performance is achieved and opportunities for adding value are explored
- Building strategic partnerships with key stakeholders from the earliest stages of the process to facilitate optimum outcomes for both project and operational needs
- Actively managing supply market risks and opportunities through effective sourcing and category management techniques
- Ensuring that internal stakeholders are informed of the value added to the business through supply chain management.
You will have the following experience and knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years operational experience in the development and implementation of procurement solutions within the energy, oil & gas, resources or manufacturing industries.
- Proven ability to consult and develop productive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to apply commercial acumen and good judgement to effectively formulate and deliver procurement solutions.
- Flexible, adaptive, innovative and capable of multi dimensional problem analysis and solving, thinking outside the square.
- Degree qualifications in business, commerce, law or equivalent working experience.
- Strong written communication skills, with experience producing documents for an executive audience.
- Proven experience in preparing, issuing, recording and evaluating tender documentation.
- Good level of business, contractual and financial literacy.
- Sound knowledge of government and legal regulations and requirements.
What is in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity to be part of the changing energy landscape within a business critical role.
- An attractive base salary supplemented by a generous yearly incentive scheme.
- Substantial employee benefits, including discounted gym memberships, free professional membership and access to learning and development opportunities.
- An opportunity to be part of a flexible, highly values-focussed organisation.
How to Apply
Apply today with cover letter and resume. For further information visit our website www.stanwell.com.
Applications Close: 5.00pm 17 December 2019
All offers of employment will be subject to passing a pre-employment medical and or drug & alcohol screen.
Notice to Placement Agencies and External Recruiters:
If you are a placement agency or external recruiter, please do not submit resumes to Stanwell prior to having a signed staffing agency agreement with Stanwell. Stanwell is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by an agency other than its approved suppliers. Furthermore, any resumes received from a placement agency or external recruiter in absence of an agreement will be considered by Stanwell and may be forwarded to internal recruiters for their information.
Back to search results Apply now