- Full-time, fixed term contract for 2 years
- Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- $73,573 - $79,638 per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
The Marketing and Recruitment Division plays a key role in the development of customer growth and stakeholder engagement strategies across all available markets and channels including domestic, regional, international markets and online.
About the role
Working as part of the Digital Marketing and Customer Engagement team, the successful applicant will play a pivotal role in tracking and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns, providing actionable recommendations for optimisation, with the focus on assisting the business with understanding user activity, conversion, sales and abandonment.
Skills and Experience
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Data Science, Statistics or relevant field with 2-3 years subsequent experience; or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Sound knowledge of analytical or database software, particularly CRM, Google Analytics, marketing automation and/or business intelligence systems: experience with such systems within a large complex organisation.
- Demonstrable experience with assessing and conducting analysis, presenting results and making recommendations through briefings, presentations or written reports, to facilitate the interpretation of issues and to support decision making.
- Experience with data visualisation tools and other marketing/data intelligence software tools. Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Sound understanding of experimental design principles and their application to campaign measurement.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this role.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Sunday, 27 August 2017 by 11.00pm AEST.
Position Enquiries: Judith Evans, +61 3 9479 5042 or 0431 929 050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
NEW - Senior Direct Marketing Analyst HEO6.docx
Please submit a cover letter, resume and a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria located in the Position Description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant on +61 03 9479 1241 or email@example.com
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.