- Full-time, Continuing role
- Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- $81,184 - $89,635 per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
The Marketing and Recruitment Division plays a key role in the development of customer growth and stakeholder engagement strategies across all available markets and channels including domestic, regional, international markets and online.
About the role
This role sits within the Sales Contact Centre and the team are the first point of contact for the majority of future student course enquiries and also handle outbound marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales and Customer Experience, this role will manage the provision of excellent customer service to prospective students and key influencers of the University by phone, email, social media, live chat and face-to-face.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Marketing and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of the sales process (B2C and B2C) and marketing discipline.
- Strong planning and time management skills, the ability to priorities multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills, including effective public speaking, including the ability to develop and frequently deliver presentations to a range of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to implement contemporary management practices to achieve business goals and objectives, in particular those related to human resources, change and finance/budget.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this role.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Tuesday, 4 July 2017 by 11.00pm AEST.
Position Enquiries: Grace Torcaso, +61 3 9479 1638 or email@example.com.
Position Description below:
NEW - Senior Coordinator, Sales Contact Centre HEO7.docx
Please submit a cover letter, resume and a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria located in the Position Description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant on +61 03 9479 1241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.