- Full-time, Continuing role
- Any La Trobe University Campus
- $73,573 - $79,638 per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
The Marketing and Recruitment Division plays a key role in the development of customer growth and stakeholder engagement strategies across all available markets and channels including domestic, regional, international markets and online.
About the role
Reporting to the Digital Innovation Advisor, this position is responsible for the coordination, development and management of nominated projects delivered via La Trobe University’s digital channels (web and mobile), with a focus on recruitment and the organisation’s reputation.
Skills and Experience
- Qualifications in IT, Marketing or Management with demonstrable experience in digital marketing principles and techniques, or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- High level oral and written communication and influencing skills and the ability to communicate technical issues and concepts effectively.
- Advanced experience with the use of content management systems (CMS), with strengths in the technical side of implementing complex digital initiatives and an understanding of responsive web and mobile design principles.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing digital programs of work using Agile methodology.
- Experience using analytics (Google Analytics, or similar analytics tools) to track and measure the success of digital implementations.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this role.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Tuesday, 4 July 2017 by 11.00pm AEST.
Position Enquiries: Matthew Campbell-Burns, Tel: +61 3 9479 6595 or email@example.com
Position Description below:
50120377 Digital Experience Producer HEO6.docx
Please submit a cover letter, resume and a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria located in the Position Description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant on +61 03 9479 1241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.