Lecturer - Anatomy
Job no: 552660
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Melbourne (Bundoora)
- Full-time, Fixed Term until 4.9.18
- Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- $90,748 - $107,758 per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
The Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Microbiology is made up of a number of disciplines: Anatomy, Physiology, (including Pharmacology, Pathology, Biophysical Sciences) and Microbiology.
About the role
This fixed term position is to fill a maternity leave vacancy and is primarily responsible for the teaching of anatomy at the undergraduate level, and to conduct research in areas compatible with existing research strengths of the Department.
Skills and Experience
- PhD or equivalent accreditation and standing recognised by the University/profession as appropriate for the discipline.
- Demonstrated competence in teaching human anatomy, including teaching with cadaver material, and in curriculum development.
- Evidence of high quality and/or high impact research conducted and published or otherwise disseminated, relative to opportunity.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, or co-supervise, honours and postgraduate students.
- Sound analytical skills with an ability to communicate complex information clearly both orally and in writing.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this role.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Monday, 17 July 2017 by 11.00pm AEST.
Position Enquiries: Grant Drummond, +61 3 9479 5843 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
PD - Level B - Lecturer - Anatomy.docx
Please submit a cover letter, resume and a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria located in the Position Description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant on +61 03 9479 1241 or email@example.com
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now