Job no: 552664
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Melbourne (Bundoora)
Categories: Research, Academic
- Full-time, Fixed Term Contract until 30 June 2021
- Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- $63,521 - $86,205 per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
The Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre (OTARC) is located within the School of Psychology and Public Health, College of Science, Health and Engineering on the La Trobe University Melbourne (Bundoora) campus.
About the role
Reporting to the Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre (OTARC) Director and Principle Research Fellow, the OTARC Research Officer will undertake research and reporting activities to support the OTARC Director (2 days per week) and the Autism CRC funded research project, “Australian Longitudinal Study of School Leavers with Autism” (3 days per week).
Skills and Experience
- Completion of four years of tertiary study in the relevant discipline and/or have equivalent qualifications and/or professional experience.
- Evidence of experience in research and evaluation and the ability to work effectively under limited supervision or independently.
- A record of contribution to publications, conference papers and/or reports, or professional or technical contributions which provide evidence of research potential.
- Experience in data analysis including the capacity to integrate data from a range of sources and of uneven quality.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this role.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
Closing date: Monday, 3 July 2017 by 11.00pm AEST.
Position Enquiries: Amanda Richdale, +61 (03) 9479 1742 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
PD - Level A - Research Officer - OTARC (2).docx
Please submit a cover letter, resume and a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria located in the Position Description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant on +61 03 9479 1241 or email@example.com
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now