Advisor, Divisional Operations and Projects
- Full Time 4-month fixed term contract role until end of October 2017
- Melbourne Campus (Bundoora)
- Attractive Salary Packaging
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
The Advisor, Divisional Operations and Projects provides senior administrative support to the Executive Director and other members the Educational Partnerships and Quality office (EPQ). The role is responsible for ensuring the efficient and collegial management of operations and projects across all aspects of the division’s business.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant undergraduate degree with subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience in providing executive support and unit management service
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective executive support and unit management in a complex organisation.
- Demonstrated high level communication, organisation and problem solving skills, with an ability to multitask and make decisions independently.
If you are an excellent communicator and have demonstrated time management skills then we would like to hear from you!
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Wednesday 28th June 2017
Position Enquiries: Senior Recruitment Business Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
Position Description below:
PD Advisor EPQ - July 2017 FINAL.docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job no 552690 under current vacancies.