Job no: 552698
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Melbourne (Bundoora)
SEO / SEM Specialist
- Contribute to the development of internal standards, guidelines, checklists and support documents.
- Full time, Fixed Term until 31st December 2017 role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- Attractive salary packaging
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
The SEO/SEM Specialist role will support the optimisation of La Trobe’s content by applying SEO best practice principles. It has discretion to innovate within this area and will design, develop and test complex search systems and procedures. This position is part of the Marketing Operations unit, the team is responsible for planning, optimisation and management of digital marketing activities.
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will possess attributes including:
- a passion for achieving excellent results
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a creative mind capable of devising inspired approaches to problem solving
- ability to work within tight time frames
To be eligble for this position you will also possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing or other related field and/or knowledge, training and experience appropriate to the provision of online content services.
- Extensive experience and expertise in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ideally from Agency. Understanding of creating business opportunity and lead generation using Google Adword and Google Analytics.
- Experience with day to day management of Google AdWords and Bing Ads using DoubleClick Search
- Reporting, Analysis and Optimisations made from analysing data from the engines and from Adobe Analytics
- Interrogate the large amounts of data, and understand attribution to help make incremental recommendations
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and editing content for web and digital channels, which achieves strong SEO outcomes and adheres to usability and accessibility principals. Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Monday 3rd July 2017
Position Enquiries: Matthew Campbell-Burns TEL: (03) 9479 6595
Position Description below:
SEO-SEM Specialist HEO6 50038752.docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job no 552698 under current vacancies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now