Senior Officer, Campus Administration
Job no: 553189
Work type: Continuing
Categories: Professional, Student Administration, Administration
- Located at Shepparton campus
- HEO5 $63,424 - $71,423 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
- Full Time, Continuing
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
The position is within the Student Administration portfolio which is responsible for the management of the student life cycle administrative functions including admissions, enrollment, fees, results and progression, timetabling, student systems and graduations; and for delivering customer service to students and other clients such as academic staff and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator, Campus Operations this position is responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service and effective administration
- Investigate and resolve customer enquires timely and accurately
- Support admissions, enrollment, orientation, results, progression, assessment and graduation
- Work collaboratively across the university to ensure administration is delivered seamlessly
- Process information and student related transactions
- Provide factual advice ensuring confidentiality, security and integrity
- Effectively operate across a range of IT applications
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality customer service, prioritise customer requirements and ability to liaise with a diverse client base
- Ability to provide general direction to other staff members
- Ability to think quickly and use initiate to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated capacity to organise work effectively and efficiently and deliver outputs in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong knowledge in computer software packages
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Sunday 28th January 2018 11:55pm
Position Enquiries: Trudy Stevenson Senior Coordinator Campus Operations 03 58208632
Position Description below:
HEO5 Senior Officer Student Administration Shepparton (2).docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Advisor Lauren Toledo on +61 (03) 9479 5191
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 553189 under current vacancies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now