Alumni Relations Coordinator
- Implement key strategic and tactical alumni relations initiatives
- 12 month Fixed Term role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $81,184 - $89,635 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
Reporting to the Associate Director, Alumni Relations you will be responsible for implementing key strategic and tactical alumni relations initiatives. Your focus will be on domestic alumni engagement, with specific emphasis on our regional Victorian operations, and building and maintaining positive relationships. You will manage, develop and extend the Mentoring Program and other alumni events and activities which are aligned to the University’s strategic objectives. You will also advise senior staff proactively and reactively in relation to any issues or opportunities and provide alumni relations advice to others.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- an undergraduate degree or at least five years professional experience in alumni relations or any relevant area of key stakeholder and engagement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential as is the ability to work autonomously.
- Experience coordinating multiple communication and engagement activities and events concurrently is essential to your success in this role.
- The ability to develop innovative events and activities and advance relationships is also required.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 28th January 2018
Position Enquiries: Katie Armitage TEL: 03 9479 3835 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Kali Micallef TEL: 03 9479 3832 Email email@example.com
Position Description below:
HEO Level 7 PD Alumni Relations Coordinator 50025926 12 month cover (005).docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Consultant Lauren Toledo on (03) 9479 5191
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 553300 under current vacancies.