Senior Manager, Campus Planning
Job no: 553305
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Melbourne (Bundoora)
Categories: Professional, Management
Senior Manager, Campus Planning
- Support La Trobe’s capability to achieve its vision and strategic direction
- Full time, 3 year Fixed Term role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $160,000 inclusive of up to 17% superannuation
About the role
The Senior Manager, Campus Planning is the University’s internal expert in strategic urban/transport/ master planning and is responsible for the delivery and review of all campus master plans and space masterplans ensuring that the future planning for all La Trobe campuses support the University’s long term strategic goals.
Key areas of focus for this position include but not limited to:
- Provide high level and expert advice in regards to strategic campus planning
- Ensures high quality service delivery by championing continuous improvement strategies and aligning campus planning with leading practice in areas of town planning, transport planning and space masterplanning
- Be a key contributor and participant in the Infrastructure & Operations senior team, with special responsibility for maximising the short, medium and long-term contribution of the all campuses University’s towards the University’s strategic goals
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Specialised knowledge of contemporary methods and techniques to enhance and improve campus planning and development.
- Highly developed negotiation and communication skills with an ability to lead and motivate others, to resolve conflicts to determine best practice approaches in program/service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to build and apply expertise through developing and pursuing challenging goals and directing resources to deliver successful outcomes
If you have significant experience managing or overseaing site planning and development then La Trobe University would like to hear from you.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 25th February 2018
Position Enquiries: Simon Barnes, TEL: 9479 1538 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
NEW Senior Manager Campus Planning.docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 553305 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now