Program Support & Administration Officer
Job no: 553369
Work type: Continuing
Location: Melbourne (Bundoora)
Categories: Professional, Student Administration, Administration
- Part time, Continuing role
- $58,351- $61,924 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
- Based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
About the role
The Student Wellbeing unit provides a range of strategic, service and program outcomes to the University across specialist counselling, disability, equality, diversity, inclusion and wellbeing functions. This unit delivers high quality, consistent and equitable services to address the emotional, psychological and physical welfare of University students. The Student Wellbeing unit operates as a multi-campus team and, as such, travel to other campuses may be required from time to time.
Working hours are: Monday – Thursday: 11:00am – 2:30pm (3.5 hours) Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm (7 hours)
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide reception support to Counselling team including scheduling appointments, advice and referrals to students via face to face, email and telephone
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, maintain and update websites
- Provide cross functional team support and coverage to Equity and Diversity as and when required
- Perform duties that include using a range of information technology software applications to assist with job assignments
- Attend meetings to support/represent School/Division/Department/Sub unit activities
- Resolve issues/queries independently and provides advice on routine matters to ensure that efficient, day-to-day customer service is delivered
- Undertake other duties as required by the Team Leader
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have:
- Completion of a Diploma level qualification with relevant work related experience; or completion of a Certificate IV with relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience or on the job training
- Previous experience in administrative position providing advice and service
- High level written and verbal communication
- Ability to organise own activities to meet objectives
- Ability to use a range of information technology software applications
- A positive attitude to work and willingness to learn
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply -
Closing date: Sunday 18th Feb 2018
Position Enquiries: Sonia Chiappa email: S.Chiappa@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
HEO4 - Officer, Program Support & Admin 50034383 (2).pdf
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Advisor Lauren Toledo on +61 (03) 9479 5191
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 553316 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now