Marketing Advisor, Sales & Engagement
- Support La Trobe’s capability to achieve its vision and objectives of recruiting high quality applications
- Full time, Fixed term role until Friday 8th February 2019 based at the Bendigo campus
- $81,184 - $89,635 pro rata plus 9.5% Superannuation
About the role
The Marketing and Recruitment Division plays a key role in the development of customer growth and stakeholder engagement strategies across all available markets and channels including domestic, regional, international markets and online.
The Sales and Customer Experience team is responsible for implementing an acquisition and conversion strategy on behalf of the University in order to achieve its strategic goal of recruiting high quality domestic applications
Reporting to the Regional Channel Manager the primary purpose of the position is to:
- Develop and strengthen existing and new relationships with career practitioners and teachers from key feeder and target secondary schools
- Ensure that the University provides appropriate, relevant, high quality information and services to future students and stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing analysis of competitor activity, including recruitment strategies, ATAR activity, development of new courses and enrolment patterns
- Represent the University at selected career markets and exhibitions targeting domestic students.
- An undergraduate degree in any area relevant to the position with at least 4 years subsequent experience; or extensive experience and management expertise; or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Demonstrated experience in organising student related activities. Experience in event management, including planning, promotion and implementation
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise with senior academic staff, secondary school representatives, members of the public and secondary students
- Current knowledge of senior secondary and tertiary education environments.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 25th February 2018
Position Enquiries: Justine Williams, Regional Channel Manager TEL: (03) 5444 7205
Position Description below:
PD HEO7 - 50002734 Advisor Marketing, Sales Engagement.docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job no 553385 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.