Senior Officer, Student Operations and Improvement
Job no: 556446
Work type: Continuing
Location: Melbourne (Bundoora)
Categories: Professional, Student Administration
- Support the central student administration functions of the University
- Part time, continuing role based at our Bundoora campus
- $63,424-$71,423 plus 17% superannuation (Pro rata)
About the role
This position is part of the Student Services and Administration division which comprises Student Administration, Service Business, Counselling and Equality & Diversity.
Reporting to the Coordinator, Student Operations and Improvement (Assessments, Special Consideration and Graduations focus), you will be working as part of a team that is responsible for the implementation and execution of administrative process that support the Student Operations and Improvement Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake a broad range of administrative functions across a range of processes and procedures
- Facilitate the implementation of business processes and procedures associated with the Student Operations and Improvement team
- Act as the first point of contact for all student and staff enquiries
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders; as required
- Provide excellent customer service to students, staff and the community
- Apply expertise and provide interpretation, advice and decisions on rules and entitlements
Intercampus travel may be required from time to time.
Skills & Experience
- Completion of a degree without subsequent relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality customer services
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- High level proficiency in computer software packages
- Experience in central student administration in the Higher Education sector and knowledge of university student administration systems is also highly desirable
- 17% superannuation package
- Salary packaging
- Career paths and development training
- Flexible working arrangements
How to Apply
Closing date: Sunday 25th March 11:55pm
Position Description below:
HEO5 Senior Officer STUDENT OPERATIONS AND IMPROVEMENT TEAM (14).docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now