Developer, Web and Mobile Systems
Job no: 556528
Work type: Continuing
Location: Melbourne (Bundoora)
Categories: Professional, Information Technology
- Full time, Continuing role
- $73,573 - $79,638 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
- Based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
About the role
The Web and Mobile development team sits within the ICT Division of Latrobe University, this role involves development work and 3rd level support across a number of applications including Mobile apps, Web Apps, CMS, Student systems, and CRM tools.
The successful candidate will work in a small technically diverse team working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies across every level of the development lifecycle.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work collaboratively with Business Analysis group to define functional requirements
- Develop technical design documentation for application solutions
- Diagnose and resolve root cause of complex technical problems
- Improve and configure application solutions utilising the governing Enterprise Applications development toolsets, software development methodologies and technical standards
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have:
- 3 years + PHP demonstrated industry experience
- Creative problem solving skills and the ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Demonstrated industry experience working with CMS’ to build and maintain complex, high traffic websites
- Proficient with MVC programming
- Demonstrated industry experience with API integration (REST, SOAP, XML
- Hybrid Mobile app development using HTML 5 and native Mobile API’s
- Experience with Squiz Matrix CMS
- Experience with Oracle RightNow
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Sunday 1st April 11:55pm
Position Enquiries: Stephen Franklin EMAIL: S.Franklin@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
Developer Web and mobile systems PD.docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Advisor Lauren Toledo on +61 (03) 9479 5191
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 556528 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now