Officer, Marketing, Sales Engagement
- Full Time, continuing role
- Positions based out of our Albury-Wodonga campus
- $65,898 - $74,017 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity, for a Marketing, Sales Engagement Officer to join our team based at our Albury-Wodonga campus. In this position, you will be responsible for providing high quality student recruitment services to prospective students including overseeing the management of course enquiries, facilitate direct admissions, alternative entry schemes and the delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate student recruitment activities throughout NSW and Victoria.
Our student recruitment activities, include presentations to undergraduate and postgraduate students and attendance at key recruitment events including expos. You will also be the face of La Trobe University at various key university and stakeholder events.
To succeed, you will possess:
- Relevant post-secondary qualifications or equivalent and experience preferably in a marketing or communications environment;
- Strong organisational skills as well as highly developed communication skills (including effective public speaking and the ability to deliver presentations to a range of audiences);
- Demonstrated experience in organising student related activities. Experience in event management, including planning and promotion
- LTU Cultural Qualities – Innovative, Accountable, Connected, Care as well as being focused on continuous improvement and high-quality service delivery.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Sunday 26th May, 11:55pm
Position Enquiries: Kacey, Mumberson
Position Description below: Officer Marketing Sales Engagement HEO5 FINAL (1) AW Full time.docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Lauren Toledo, Recruitment Consultant on +61 (03) 9479 5191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 558208 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.