Tabcorp offers you more than a job – we want you to make a difference to our customers and to do extraordinary things. We are Australia's leading gambling entertainment company and are proudly ranked the global industry leader by the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. We offer you variety in your career direction and support your personal growth. We work in flexible ways and give you more choice in how you work – as Tabcorp evolves, so will you.
Project Managers are accountable for the planning, management, control and delivery of all projects allocated to them by the Portfolio Manager as well as ensuring compliance to Project Management processes.
The main responsibility of this role is to oversee specific deliverables relating to projects:
• Manage projects in accordance with Tabcorp methodologies and standards.
• Manage project scope, quality, schedules & budgets.
• Provide to PMO all relevant project information as required including project financials, schedule, risks and issues for weekly and monthly reporting.
• Manage Stakeholder expectations.
• Report to appropriate governance bodies, e.g. Steering Committee, as required.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams – final product will need to be delivered by various verticals in our organisation: Business Intelligence, Data Science, Analytics, Digital, Wagering Core Systems, Network/Infrastructure and more
• Software Agile delivery – we need someone that is very strong in agile delivery. In other words they have actively managed various scrum teams and they have an in-depth understanding of terms such as: "stand-up", "agile wall", "velocity", "stories vs. epics".
• Infrastructure deployment – ideally we need a candidate with some Infrastructure roll-out or infrastructure built experience.
• Good people and communication skills – with stakeholders in Melbourne and Sydney you will be working distributed teams, therefore communication is key in this project hence it is important we find someone that can continuously update the stakeholders and project team members.
At Tabcorp, we create entertainment experiences where the passion, thrills and enjoyment of the Australian way of life come alive. At the same time, we put back into our communities and take our social responsibilities seriously. We want you to love the game like we do.