Do you love to deliver?
Why would you work for Tabcorp?
Tabcorp offers you more than a job – we want you to become part of our family. We are Australia's leading gambling entertainment company and have been serving the Aussie punter longer than anyone else. We value diversity and are a WGEA employer of choice for gender equality. We offer you variety in your career direction, support your personal growth and allow you to work in flexible ways giving you more choice in how you work.
So what will you be doing?
We are building a best-in-class wagering experience using the latest web and mobile technologies. We have to support massive transaction throughput on a custom built platform that must be robust, secure and highly scalable. If these interesting technical challenges excite you we'd love to hear from you.
The Digital Delivery Lead is responsible for the delivery of Tabcorp's Digital strategy, this incorporates web, mobile and web services technologies.
You will be expected to work with business stakeholders to understand priorities, work with architecture teams to develop solutions and take accountability for delivery within quality, time and cost commitments all within a fast paced Agile Driven environment.
The Delivery Lead will develop metrics and reporting that enable accurate estimates of effort, cost and risk. Developing and maintain the digital technology road map that sets out future direction and timelines for delivery.
You will build an internal web, mobile and web services development capability that adheres to industry best practices in the fields of software engineering and iterative development with a focus on high performing assets (page performance, transaction times) and quality (reliability).
You'll get to work in a highly collaborative team where your input and ideas will be highly valued, in an ever-evolving environment that combines an interesting sports domain with the complexities of a financial market using some of the latest digital technologies.
· Provide line management and leadership of a digital delivery team incorporating internal people and external partners
· Translate business priorities into technical deliverables and distribute efficiently and effectively to team members
· Manage IT application projects, including the design, development and implementation of digital technologies.
· Provide business stakeholders with reliable throughput and capacity metrics to enable accurate estimation of project delivery timelines.
· Develop and communicate mobile and web technology roadmaps that outline future direction, timelines and capabilities.
· Work with external vendors to ensure delivery commitments are achieved
· Work with tabcorp stakeholders to measure satisfaction with the output of a digital delivery team
· Take accountability for quality of output and operational health of applications, and implement appropriate metrics and data points to demonstrate quality
The successful candidate for this role will have extensive experience operating effectively within a fast paced agile environment and will be an expert in managing cross-functional, agile delivery teams.
Demonstrated leadership experience is required for this role with the ability to develop, coach and empower a high performance team with an excellent knowledge of common API, web and mobile architectures and development methodologies.
Ideally you will be passionate about online and digital with a strong customer focus with the ability to establish excellent working relationships with customer facing management, vendors and colleagues.
Working here you'll have the chance to work with a highly collaborative team that truly value quality software development practices and pragmatic delivery of great software. With a culture of continuous learning we'll give you the opportunity to develop your skills, learn from others as well as share your knowledge.
Had enough of your current grind? Interested in joining a team striving for the highest performance? Let's chat.
At Tabcorp, we create entertainment experiences where the passion, thrills and enjoyment of the Australian way of life come alive. At the same time, we put back into our communities and take our social responsibilities seriously. We want you to love the game like we do.