Job no: 497550
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Tabcorp is one of the few integrated gambling
and entertainment companies in the world. We deliver excitement and fun to our
customers through our retail, digital and media platforms. Our 3,000
strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive leading brands
and industry-first sustainability efforts, here and internationally. They've
also made Tabcorp a top 100 ASX company.
This leadership is reflected in who we are. If, like us, you're a passionate,
positive playmaker and you want to use your talent to create amazing outcomes,
we'd love to hear from you.
The Infrastructure Architect
is to provide specialist architecture, design and implementation experience to
support the core infrastructure and workplace services provided to Tabcorp. This role is responsible for managing
business stakeholders and managing product vendors whilst ensuring delivery of
application services in a timely and efficient manner.
an overarching strategy including blueprints, policies and roadmaps to ensure
infrastructure and workplace services delivered to Tabcorp are appropriately
designed and managed to support business requirements and SLAs.
with business stakeholders, Enterprise/Solution Architects and design teams to
define the requirements of data and integration and specify an optimum design
for the support environment of solutions provided.
the highest level of quality assurance for services within the Infrastructure
and Workplace Delivery area.
for developing or overseeing the development and execution of tests that
provide sufficient coverage to ensure support environment is designed as
for the long term direction of the infrastructure architecture and the
prioritisation and management of new business requirements on the
with end users and all levels of management to translate business requirements
into appropriate non-functional specifications and selecting suitable hardware
and software technologies to suit Tabcorp requirements, through analysing
vendors and products.
subject matter expertise on Infrastructure and Workplace Delivery including
service offerings and service costings.
with Operational and Service Management leads to ensure that infrastructure
solutions are fit for introduction into operations.
with Tabcorp's internal policies and procedures
- Vendor and stakeholder management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Infrastructure across Servers, Storage,
Backup related and Workplace services, with at least 5 years in systems
specifications, design and operation.
- Experience in virtualised infrastructure environments is required.
- Strong understanding of the IT&T industry and vendor landscape, as
well as technology trends and related practices in infrastructure and cloud
- Advanced skills & considerable experience in one or more programming
languages, and in the evaluation of equipment and software options.
- Project planning and specification skills with strong analytical and
complex problem solving skills.
- Experience in producing technical and business documentation to a high
- A strong desire to perform in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- A positive, committed and pro-active attitude to all aspects of a role.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong strategic and tactical technical thinking, outcome focused with a
demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
join our team you'll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including
flexible working arrangements, leadership and development programs and
community programs. We are proud of Tabcorp as a great place to work and
if you believe this role is for you, we excitedly await your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now