Job no: 501046
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
- Permanent, Full Time position – Hervey Bay, QLD
- Above award rate + allowances + overtime
- Be a part of Australia’s largest waste management company
Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens up a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies to provide sustainable waste management solutions.
What we offer
Join our team based in the beautiful location of of Hervey Bay, gateway to Fraser Island, where you will enjoy a relaxed coastal lifestyle all year round! With loads of recreational activities at your door including whale watching, four-wheel driving, water sports and more! Fantastic weather throughout the year and only 3.5 hours to Brisbane Airport. In this role you will also be provided with:
- Career progression opportunities
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Good conditions and competitive pay rate
- Discounts on private health insurance
- Maintain all aspects of a vehicle to relevant transport legislation and standards
- Carry out scheduled preventative maintenance services.
- Action all driver daily vehicle reports (DVR) and file as required.
- Perform fault diagnostics to detect mechanical and electrical faults
- Test drive and/or operate equipment to ensure repair has been completed correctly.
- Ensure all equipment is safe to use and stored correctly
Skills and experience
- Cert III in Automotive Mechanical - Heavy Vehicle
- Heavy Rigid license (as a minimum)
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- A strong commitment to safety
- Proven experience servicing and maintaining heavy vehicles
How to apply
To Apply please submit your current resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Please note; applicants for this role will be subject to the following pre-employment checks;
- Evidence of right to work in Australia
- Medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing
- Driving History check
Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time