Job no: 501328
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
- Permanent, Full Time position – Shepparton VIC
- Competitive pay rates + benefits
- Be a part of Australia’s largest waste management company
Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens up a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies to provide sustainable waste management solutions.
What we offer
- Career progression opportunities
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Rostered day off each month
- Good conditions and competitive pay rate
- Discounts on private health insurance
- Maintain all aspects of a vehicle to relevant transport legislation and standards
- Carry out scheduled preventative maintenance services.
- Action all driver daily vehicle reports (DVR) and file as required.
- Perform fault diagnostics to detect mechanical and electrical faults
- Test drive and/or operate equipment to ensure repair has been completed correctly.
- Ensure all equipment is safe to use and stored correctly
Skills and experience
- Certificate III in Heavy Vehicle Mechanical Road Transport
- Heavy Rigid license (as a minimum)
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- A strong commitment to safety
- Proven experience servicing and maintaining heavy vehicles
How to apply
To Apply please submit your current resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Please note; applicants for this role will be subject to the following pre-employment checks;
- Evidence of right to work in Australia
- Medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing
- Driving History check
Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time