HR Systems Specialist
Vacancy no: 511379
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Categories: Human Resources, Information Technology
- Fixed term, Full time – until Dec 2022
- St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- Work on a range of exciting HR initiatives
Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens up a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies to provide sustainable waste management solutions.
You will work on a range of HR Initiative projects to ensure operational and functional requirements are met as well as offering support and education to our HR team on HR systems including technical troubleshooting support and data expertise.
The position will also include the following;
- Support data transfers and interfaces between systems – Pageup, Preceda and Fieldglass
- Support the process of identifying and implementing new technology to automate major HR programs like new reward and recognition programs
- Establish processes, education and governance to maintain accuracy and integrity of system data
- Manage system maintenance and upgrade work in liaison with payroll, HR and IT team
- Change management, and supporting the business-wide training and communication strategy
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or IT
- Solid understanding of HR support and enabling functionality to deliver effective system output
- Project management experience in implementation, upgrade and maintenance of existing and new systems
- Extensive systems knowledge in maintaining HR, Payroll and workforce systems such as SAP Fieldglass, Preceda, PageUp, OrgManager
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Learning and development opportunities
- Scope for growth within the business
- Support from a strong network of business partners
- Employee share program
- Great staff benefits program including novated car leasing and salary sacrificing on work-related purchases, discounts on private health insurance and more
Cleanaway is an employer of equal opportunity and encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like it could be you’re the next step in your career, then upload your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the apply button below.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend