Our Journey Maker Academy offers fully paid training for you to become a confident and competent professional Bus Driver. In our professional driver training school we will assist you to upgrade from a Car or LR licence to a MR. Our pathways provide paid employment from day 1.
Our Bus Drivers make a difference to our customers’ lives every day by getting them to their destination on time, every time, safely and comfortably. We service public transport routes, school routes, charters and special event services.
The rosters vary across our six depots (North Fitzroy, Doncaster, Keysborough, Sunshine West, Heatherton and Thomastown) and include straight shifts, rotating shifts, split shifts and relief shifts. These shifts have various start and finish times to ensure our services continue to run efficiently over a 24/7 basis. Please note that certain depots may have limited or no vacancies but our various locations ensure you can work close to home and enjoy a work-life balance.
We’re always interested in hearing from friendly, reliable people who are willing to go the extra mile for our customers and become part of our close-knit team.
What you bring
- A current and valid Victorian Car or LR driver licence (no ‘P’ plates)
- A good driving history (current) issued by VicRoads
- Strong communication and customer services skills
- Well-developed skills using mobile phone and PC-based technology and software
The benefits for you
Transdev offers market leading benefits to our drivers as well as:
- Security and stability in a global public transport operator
- Top industry rates and allowances – increasing your earning potential
- Health & Wellbeing Programs
- Additional shift options to increase your earning capacity
- Supportive and inclusive line managers with your best interests at heart
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. We operate in 20 countries around the world, with 85,000 employees and manage 43,000 vehicles. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQI+, people with disabilities, religious beliefs and ethnicity. We also have an uncompromising attitude to the safety of our employees, client and customers.
If you're as passionate about delivering unparalleled service as we are then click the ‘Apply now’ button.
To find out more about working at Transdev visit our Careers Page
Ref #: 495172 TDM