Transdev WA are currently seeking applicants for casual Bus Driver positions who are passionate about delivering exceptional service in our Fremantle Contract Area. Paid Bus Operator training will be provided to successful applicants. After successful completion of the Transdev Journey Maker Academy you will be helping to provide a public transport service for Perth Stadium visitors and other casual work as required. Applicants need to be prepared to work weekends and a combination of early mornings and late afternoons.
What you bring
· A current WA Heavy Rigid driving licence (or above).
· A (or have the ability to obtain) current F Extension (further information available via the Department of Transport).
· A current National Police clearance (no less than 3 months old).
· A safe driving record (no more than 4 demerit points gained on your driver's licence, please check with the Department of Transport.
· Hold or be able to obtain a Working with Children Check card.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· A passion to deliver constant exceptional customer service.
· A strong focus on safety.
The benefits for you
Transdev WA is dedicated to our employees and the community and have numerous benefits on offer. These range from: free parking, uniforms, employee assistance program, health & well-being promotions, training and development programs, 'Spirit' - Transdev's community giving program and regular employee events held throughout the year.
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. Operating in 20 countries around the world, we have 86,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. Our ambition is to be the trusted partner of our clients and customer by pioneering in mobility.
Transdev WA operates bus services throughout Perth, as a private contractor to Transperth, with depots located in Joondalup, Wangara, Nowergup, East Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham and Mandurah. Locally we have a fleet of over 550 vehicles and over 1000 employees who are dedicated to ensuring the delivery of safe and reliable bus services to our local communities.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs and ethnicity. We also have an uncompromising attitude to the safety of our employees, client and customers.
Our recruitment process
If you're as passionate about delivering unparalleled service as we are then click the 'Apply now' button to go to our Transdev careers website and complete your application form online.