Back to search results
Job no: 495908
Work type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Commercial
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager Finance, this is a new role and will assist the Shared Services finance team with reconciliations, month end compliance and process improvement. Duties will include:
- Completing general ledger journals & reconciliations - fixed assets, depreciation, prepayments
- Intercompany reconciliations & Bank reconciliations (including receipting)
- Control balance sheet for multiple entities, performing and ensuring all reconciliations are completed ensuring accuracy and conformity.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Prepare & lodge quarterly BAS Returns and annual FBT returns
- Assisting with implementation of software for better internal controls
What you bring
We are seeking a well organised and focused person with proven accounts duties in a similar role. Other attributes we’re interested in include:
- Experience with an ERP system (AX2012 highly regarded)
- Good analytical skills
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills particularly when liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Completed CPA or CA or working towards (highly regarded)
- A positive and team oriented approach
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. We operate in 19 countries around the world, with 83,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
Our values and beliefs
The work we carry out at Transdev touches the lives of our families, friends and future generations alike. Contributing to our growing, global business means you can make your mark, push boundaries and reach your maximum potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity.
Our recruitment process
If you're as passionate about delivering unparalleled service as we are then click the ‘Apply now’ button to go to our Transdev careers website and complete your application form online.
Applications close on Sunday 24th November
Ref #: 495908
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend