Globally, Transdev is the largest private operator of public transport. We have a clear ambition: to set the global standard for innovative and sustainable mobility solutions that enhance the passenger experience and support sustainable growth of cities and regions.
Public Transport is a vibrant and exciting industry that is undergoing a huge change, particularly under the management of Transdev Sydney. We currently have exciting casual opportunities for the position of Charter Driver.
Our shifts and rosters vary, the position will be based in one of our seven depots (Mt Kuring-Gai, South Granville, Bankstown, Revesby, Kingsgrove, Menai and Taren Point). More detailed information is discussed during the recruitment process.
We’re always interested in hearing from friendly, reliable people who are willing to go the extra mile for our customers and become part of our close-knit team.
What you bring
- Extensive knowledge of Sydney Metropolitan area
- A current and valid NSW Drivers Licence MR (Or above)
- A good driving history (current) issued by RMS
- Working with children check clearance (WWC)
- Strong communication and customer services skills
- Well-developed skills using mobile phone and computer-based technology and software
The benefits for you
Transdev offers market leading benefits to our drivers as well as:
- Paid employment as you complete your initial training (*conditions apply)
- Generous rates and allowances
- Additional shift options to increase your earning capacity
- Supportive line managers with your best interests at heart
- Ongoing support and training to help you excel
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. We operate in 20 countries around the world, with 82,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity. We also have an uncompromising attitude to the safety of our employees, client and customers
Our recruitment process
To find out more visit our careers page http://www.transdev.com.au/careers#work-with-us
If you're as passionate about delivering unparalleled service as we are then click the ‘Apply now’ button to go to our Transdev careers website and complete your application form online.